(Reporting Instructions are applicable for those Candidates only who have frozen their choices for AKGIM during UPSEE-2019 Counseling and would not be participating in subsequent rounds of Counseling)
Reporting is the process of completion of admission formalities by submitting requisite fee and documents at College in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in Admission Letter of UPSEE 2019 and as specified hereunder:
1)The following documents are to be downloaded, filled by hand and submitted personally to the College authorities by the Candidate at the time of reporting:
a) Admission Form (click to download).
b) MIS Form (click to download).
c) Application Form for Student ID Card(click to download).
d) Transport Form (If required)(click to download).
e) Undertaking (Fee Related)(click to download).
f) Undertaking (Attendance)(click to download).
g) Anti Ragging Affidavits (Self and parents) to be attested by the Oath Commissioner on a stamp paper of Rs.10/- each(click to download).
h) Gap Affidavits (on a stamp paper of Rs. 10 /-) (if applicable)(click to download).
i) Hostel Affidavits on a stamp paper of Rs. 10 /-(if applicable)(click to download).
j) UNDERTAKING (Final Graduation Marksheet/Eligibility) (If required)(click to download).
k) Hostel Registration Form (If required)(click to download).
l) Medical Certificate as per UPSEE 2019 information brochure.(click to download).
2) The Candidates while coming to report at College after UPSEE-2019 Counseling are required to bring the following documents:
Mandatory to be brought to the College at the time of reporting:
a) Mark sheet and Certificate of High School and Intermediate.
b) Graduation Marksheets (For Graduation Certificate, extra time shall be given).
c) Category and Sub Category Certificates (if applicable).
d) Admission letter/Rank letter (Institute copy + photocopy).
e) Fee receipts of fee deposited during Counseling (Institute copy + photocopy).
f) Ten copies of black & white passport size photographs.
g) Medical Certificate as per UPSEE 2019 information brochure.
h) Anti Ragging Affidavit (Annexure I & Annexure II) as uploaded on the website.
i) Character Certificate issued by the last institute attended.
j) Gap Affidavit, notarized on a stamp paper of Rs. 10/-, for any gap after qualifying exam.
k) Aadhaar copy of the candidate.
m) Address proof of parents.
n) Father's Income certificate (if applicable).
Extra time will be given to arrange the following documents, if not available at the time of reporting:
a) Original TC (Transfer Certificate) & Migration.
b) Final year mark sheet of Graduation.
However, the extra time being given to arrange the aforesaid documents shall be in accordance/conformity with the notifications/ announcements of the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
Note:- Original and 2 sets of self attested photocopies of all documents to be brought at the time of reporting in hard copy.
3) MBA I Yr. Fee 2019 - 20 (click to download)
To apply for educational loan, the documents placed at serial number 4 to 7 may be downloaded by the concerned candidates:
4) Approval Letter issued by the AICTE (click to download)
5) Affiliation Letter issued by the University(click to download)
6) Fee Structure for the entire Course(click to download)
7) Information Booklet for the Session 2019 - 20(click to download)
1) The College has limited hostel facility for Boys but sufficient hostel accommodation available for girls. Criterion for allotment of hostel shall be the exclusive right of the Director of the College.
2) All Candidates are advised to always keep with themselves their passport size photographs and photocopies of all documents in sufficient numbers during their stay at the College.