Registration for Leftover Seats in MBA Batch 2020-22
Candidates desirous of applying for MBA 2020-22 through direct mode for Leftover Seats, should fulfill the minimum eligibility as laid down by AICTE.
Information on Registration for Leftover Seats in MBA 2020-22
- 1. Please fill and submit the form carefully.
- 2. No fee has been asked for online registration.
- 3. Registration does not mean admission.
- 4. Candidates successfully registered shall be contacted through phone number 9953157887 between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM on any of the working days.
- 5. Admissions, however, shall strictly be subject to vacancy of seats and be based on the competence of the candidate.
- 6. No extra fee is to be paid for admission against leftover seats.
- 7. The Institute does not entertain admission consultants.
- 8. No cash payment shall be accepted against any fee upon confirmation of admission.
- 9. SCHOLARSHIPS, if any, shall be as per the directives of the Govt. and AICTE only to the eligible students.
Note:- For candidates applying for admission through UPSEE 2020 counseling, the eligibility criteria shall be as stipulated by the AKTU.